The Guide for the Body & Mind Academy trainer (BMA) includes:
- Information on the specifics of physical, intellectual and social activation of people 55+;
- Ways to motivate self-development;
- Instructions on how to create your own Academy;
- Program of the yearlong stationary classes.
In the MIND part the trainer will find:
- 20 scenarios of classes divided into two parts;
- Description of ideal learning conditions;
- Tips on how to conduct classes.
In the BODY section, the trainer will find:
- Movement activation plan;
- Fitness test;
- Information on the specifics of working with a senior in a fitness class room;
- Tips on how to conduct classes;
- Exercises database for class scenarios;
- 19 scenarios.